Saturday, May 27, 2006

Genital Warts Married



I would say that an article every three months is a good average, I would wait a little longer, but tonight was truly an opportunity too good .. Anna has become increasingly embroiled in the problems of the elderly already sleeping, everything would be normal, daily routine, except that tomorrow is Sunday ... Okay, so there may be a Saturday, pizza and beer is a little film some of the standard middle-aged couple suffering from pesanza of Job, the film was "The Royal Tenenbaums", not bad, just not bad .. Report
in recent months after graduation (I decided to train at the talks in view of the start of the master, thinking to myself that if one of them should be fine ..):
3 talks 3 / 2 failures, such as: First Contact
phone: "Hi xxx we are the company, we saw his resume on Monster, we are very concerned and interested in meeting?"
PP: "Yes, tell me the date and time"
Shark: "It 's free tomorrow at 10?" Pp
(shamelessly showing her to be free of commitments): "All right, then tomorrow .."
Shark: "See you tomorrow"
The next day, AFTER 45 MINUTES OF MEETING
Shark: "Oh, by the way, I noticed that she has never done stage, has no professional experience .."
PP: "Yes, you know, in Italy there are no stage during the course of study, and to tell the truth until a few years ago companies not even consider this possibility .. "
Shark:" Mmmm, you know, the French candidates have all at least two stages, are already familiar with at least the business reality, my advice is to first do an internship to get on a par with other, so that the CuO curriculum would be even more interesting .. "
PP:" Well, if you would be interested in me at least u do work experience? "
Shark:" She is a member of a university? "
Pp" No, I have finished my studies, as you can see from the curriculum "
Shark:" Ah, no, sorry, we only do internships in partnership with a university "
PP:" Ah! And what am I supposed to do?
Shark: "Come back in Italy" SILENCE

Shark: "I mean, in the sense that he began his career in Italy, where we do not expect a minimum of experience as a stage, then we contacted and we'll talk .." Pp
"But face ass bastard son of a bitch as well as half a handful, what the fuck you made me come to do since everything was written in the curriculum (of course I thought but I said, I am limited to a more diplomatic "Au revoir")
Shark (displaying a fake smile): "Au revoir et à bientot.
The only real regret is that my mustache has not elicited the desired effect in my party .. Obviously
recover from the shock I'm gone a weekend in Madrid, drowning in tears sangria .. It was hard, mother as it was hard ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment