Sunday, March 4, 2007

Mount And Blade Performance Mod




03.03.2007 RATATATTOO
5 YEARS OF TATTOO


Great party Sat night at Cinderella Rubiera ed for 5 years who has made possible the splendor of my back .... that is my tattoo ... and they're the authors!! ELISA MARCELLO & beautiful as ever in this photo while
distributed piece of cake for the room! Very good among other things!
simpatiissimi Beautiful and sweet as always .... Well after much thought I decided that this week I go back to the store and tended to choose another tattoo ... + small this time ... but then n on who knows me or do the flashy things or do not like so I doubt I can be on small .... mah! we'll see! thank you thank you ... only drawback of the evening but I have to say sorry ... I happened to get downstairs from where we were ... and then in the main room of Cinderella, where among other things I've found on the shelf that the Cubists for a couple of months have gone by the Jam, and there were a myriad of monellin .... but many eh! and I felt so sad :-( OLD!

Y Y DANY

0 comments:

Post a Comment