Monday, February 13, 2006

Buy Used Micro Camper



And good morning to all from London, where as usual I found a time to shit, seems like a curse, but since I went Italy moves away from some things so that every day I ask myself the same disturbing question:
But who the fuck did it do me?
Hopefully the clouds are cut with a knife, if it goes wrong it rains so that they crush any attempt to not be lazy and enjoy the city, and if ever there should be a sunny day the gulls (exalted 's unusual event), you shit on him mercilessly (attach photos taken by me in the same cage killer resort Saint Malo). But
piangiamoci her, because lately I am also developing skills worthy of a superhero, transparency ..
Coming from a small town in the far south of Italy, I seemed like a good thing to make friends with the neighbors or at least my live across I do not know if you are experienced, but after 2 days in Calabria
know life and death and wonders if you need to know if your wife makes you go to your horns near House knows that, among other things, can not wait to tell you;
in Paris if you can avoid the typical scene has the following to:
within the building and call the lift (in my building there are Two totally useless because it is not a skyscraper), after a few seconds, a woman enters, greeting, waiting for the elevator in strict silence, I just got a sweeping gesture of the forearm rotation which means "after you, madame," she replied "no thanks I get alia, by alchemical midway between the injured and humiliated and noting that stuck to the sole of my shoes there is the fresh dog shit, I begin to convince me of my transparency.
But I do not give up, in following days the world will notice me.
Within the palace, and this time there is someone waiting for the elevator before me, I think
she wants it or not, as soon as I set foot in the elevator and sling start to speak, with the typical Italian savoir faire .. but surprise, surprise the elevator arrived she turns, smiles at me and asked me what plan I get even, by taking a mini trip together, in a hundredth of a second I think : There is no doubt is in love with me, I'm going to say "I love you too" but I want tirarmela a bit and just say "thanks sixth floor, do you?" she turns, smiles at me, (I start with almost frightening to think what it will do in the elevator, presses stop and begin to kiss in the dark or expect that I should take the first step?) and looked straight at me says, the musicality typical of the French language "in the second ... but I think I'll walk, do not bother for so little ..."
From the maze of my mind a big question mark approaches supersonic speed, become large enough we can no longer contain explodes in:
What the fuck are you talking about? Do I look like a top manager who is coming late to the Board which will decide the purchase of a Fiat?
course I just thought, talk to her troubles to strangers, so I was taught by another person vistas forced to go with me in the elevator because of the other broken, despite falls on the third floor and despite my attempts to attract the attention of a non-trivial whispering "it's cold outside, eh?", opened a book and started to read the two and a half lines, and fundamental, without which he could not stay quiet.
Unfortunately, what I just told you is true, we like demonstrations of solidarity and tips to unlock this sad situation, yet "can not rain forever" for the time greeting and kisses, I'm back Pierpaolanna

0 comments:

Post a Comment